We're looking for "Technical Sales Manager" who has minimum 5 years of Lubricants segment experience.
Directly reporting to General Manager, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Attending key account visits with regional sales managers in order to position effectively technical added value of product portfolio and supporting field commercial team for achieving sales targets of company;
- Management of all products in Lubricants segment, in terms of all technical aspect;
- Leading technical support process to customers, generating result-oriented solutions for customers based on their requests;
- Organizing Lubricants training program for customers and dealers;
- Preparing oil booklets for customers aiming to recommend more compatible products;
Successful candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Bachelor degrees from Engineering departments, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of technical and/or sales experience in Lubricants environment;
- Having strong communication, technical presentation and problem solving capabilities;
- Advanced level of English.
Our client is one of the leading global Oil & Gas giants in the market.
Advantages of opportunity;
- This is a very challenging position which combines both technical and commercial approaches in one of the biggest Oil & Gas companies;
- Role owner will be also managing a small team, for product development/improvement processes, laboratory team is also working with this position;
- If you're willing to use your strong engineering fundamentals, experienced in creating high technical value in Lubricants environment, and use your commercial skills/background at the same time, this opportunity is for you.