Our client is looking to hire a technically strong Senior Reward Advisor for their growing set up in the Aberdeen region.
* Provide advice and guidance to colleagues in HR, managers and employees on a wide range of areas of reward including pay, benefits, performance management and bench marking
* Working closely with the Reward Manager and supported by the Reward Advisor own the operational delivery of the cyclical HR programmes such as Remuneration Cycle, Share Scheme awards and Performance Management
* Undertake reviews and analysis of the uptake and usage of benefits, making recommendations for any actions and promotion to ensure our benefits are well utilised
* Work with the Reward Advisor to develop and ensure effective benefits administration processes that are fit for purpose and mitigate risk
* Annual review of pension regulations and impact for high earners. Own the end to end process including recommendation and delivery of output including employee engagement.
* You will have a proven track record in Reward within a growing HR function.
* You must have experience in all areas of reward including Share Scheme's.
* You will have strong technical knowledge of reward and can lead from the front.
* Experience of analysing and interpreting data
* Self-motivated team player with ability and desire to take responsibility
* Ability to plan and prioritise workload and work in an organised way
* Self-starter who displays the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Strives for continuous improvement; brings solutions, not problems; constantly seeks new and better ways to work
* Solid proven experience background in the specialism of reward
* Proven track record in delivering professional, high quality and reliable work in a fast paced organisation
* Proven track record of working confidently with systems, people data and figures, generating management information and presenting data
* Demonstrable experience of working in reward including managing salary review processes
* Demonstrable experience in working with company share plans including cyclical administrative processes for grants, vesting, exercise and regulatory reporting
* Experience of giving advice to colleagues and managers on reward and recognition issues
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent oil & gas operators, growing rapidly with successful bases around the globe.
Great salary and benefits on offer dependent on experience