The Senior Resourcing Partner is responsible for providing recruitment and research services to Group Resourcing and Group Talent & Development across SIG Plc - encompassing multi-national teams across EMEA - in order to source direct candidates in support of key senior leadership positions and for assigned key business job families. The role will support the building of professionally qualified talent pools meeting the current and future needs of the business, as well as supporting both succession planning across both functional areas and countries.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing accurate market mapping information and carrying out research on industry trends and candidate movements.
* Leadership of the recruitment, candidate management, stakeholder management and on-boarding of Senior Leadership Team (SLT) positions and Group area vacancy needs across SIG Plc.
* Attend recruitment strategy discussion with the Hiring Manager to fully understand the requirements for the position/department
* Provide a consultancy service to key stakeholders (including COMEX members as relevant), to define the profile requirements of potential suitable candidates accurately, paying close attention to technical, behavioural, leadership and SIG cultural fit attributes
* Act as the gatekeeper for all SLT vacancies and Group area recruitment processes, to maintain the quality of recruitment of new starters joining these teams, and to ensure the maintenance of a consistent high standard of leadership talent across SIG Group wide
* Contact qualified leads to determine interest in position before presenting to Group HR Director and Group Talent & Development Director and/or key stakeholders
* Develop targeted sourcing plans for specific positions
* Job board mining
* Internet searching
* Profiling competitors and building organisation charts
* Identifying the right people in the target companies being profiled and identifying people by their job function where required
* Attending professional conferences/exhibitions for networking purposes as appropriate
* Presenting market information to Group Talent & Development Director and key stakeholders
* Collaborating with country recruitment team members and group talent & development team members, on the creation of recruitment plans for assigned job families
* Propose recruitment targets to influence diversity and inclusion objectives
* Organise and attend recruitment events to develop talent pipelines for senior leadership and group area roles
* Assist with the design and implementation of appropriate selection processes
* Liaise with SIG recruitment team members across the Group to ensure consistency as appropriate
* Across all Group Future Talent programmes, and to varying degrees of ownership, support the attraction, recruitment, on-boarding, for each programme, in conjunction with the Group Future Talent Manager
* Lead on ad hoc Group Resourcing projects as and when required, by managing a virtual indirect matrix team of multinational Resourcing / Recruitment and HR Managers.
* Bachelor degree and relevant HR Qualifications (Full CIPD, or equivalent)
* Typically a minimum of 5+ years of recruiting experience at a professional level, interacting with key internal stakeholders up to and including Managing Director level.
* Ability to demonstrate a successful track record in sourcing internationally at executive and management levels
* Ideally you will speka French or German
* Previous experience as a recruitment researcher within a search consultancy or in-house recruitment team
* Experience of sourcing for passive candidates
* Attention to detail and strong follow up skills are critical to this position.
* Resourceful, decisive and proactive. Innovative and change adaptive. Leads by example in supporting change. Results orientated, with excellent organisational skills whilst working in an environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
* Ability to work well with others and approaches job responsibilities considering all team members (both within department and external to department).
* Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a "virtual" setting. May be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with capability to utilise these in developing effective interpersonal relationships. Able to communicate, partner and present information to members of senior management.
* Well-developed client management skills and able to interact and build relationships with candidates and all levels of the organisation (including senior management).
* Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem solving, influencing and negotiating skills. Teams with business units and HR to accomplish results.
* Ability to deal with unusual or unexpected issues in an independent manner
* Demonstrated basic project management experience with ability to work with a multi-functional team.
* Demonstrated facilitation skills; willingness and capability to conduct presentations.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
* Strong computer skills, with previous knowledge and experience of using recruitment technology to build, manage and maintain talent pipelines would be ideal however, not essential
* Extensive knowledge of HR Recruitment practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
A Senior Resourcing Partner for FTSE 250 business services organisation based in North West London.
£55,000 - £70,000 plus package