Experienced Project Manager required to oversee the delivery of a number of ongoing continuous improvement initiatives. A background in management consultancy is preferred, but not essential.
This post-holder will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and management of projects across the entire project life cycle to time and budget.
* Ensure that project objectives, scope, costs and benefits are clearly defined and communicated
* Monitor, review and report on progress of respective projects
* Develop, manage and maintain project plans
What we're looking for:
* Extensive delivery experience on large, complex programmes
* A corporate/commercial background (ideally within insurance or at a Big 4 Consultancy)
* An ambitious self-starter
* Evidence that candidates have previously managed large project teams and budgets (up to £3m)
* PRINCE 2
* Previous experience working on continuous improvement initiatives
Our client is a listed, specialist insurer undertaking a number of continuous improvement projects.
£450-£600 per day - Brighton - 6 months initially