As senior Maintenance Engineer, you have to solve all electrical/electronical/mechanical/hydraulic line failures in the shortest time possible.
* To be able to solve all electrical/electronical/mechanical/hydraulic line failures in the shortest time possible
* To be able to analyze, report and document the core reasons of all failures, and to build sustainable systems for their long term solutions.
* To effectively and efficiently manage the weekly, monthly and yearly periodic maintenance requirements of the facility.
* To create an excellent critical parts list inventory and keep it updated, taking into account all preventive maintenance measures and also the planned budget.
* To motivate staff to recommend implementable ideas to increase efficiency of the production lines.
* Standardize, recommend, and purchase all plant equipment.
* Prepare required progress reports.
* Report to Plant Manager.
* More than 4 years of experience
* MNC experience in manufacturing companies in maintenance
* Experience in shop floor solving tough maintenance problems under extreme production pressure.
* Notable outstanding preventive maintenance projects accomplished
* Proven engineering capabilities in forecasting and managing correct critical parts within budget.
* Fluency in English Language (Writing & speaking)
* Fluency in Arabic Language (Writing & speaking)
Key actor in Manufacturing sector