This is a an exciting new role for someone that is confident in Revenue Reconciliation, it is a temporary ongoing position for a Media firm based in Central London.
Role: Revenue Reconciliation Clerk
Industry: Media/ Accountancy
Location: Central London
* Producing detailed reports to support Debt, Bad Debt Provision, and compliance
* Preparing monthly/ quarterly bills for large group/client billing schemes
* Posting and Allocating all revenue received
* Inter-company posting and transfers
* Reconciling all accounts
* Providing analysis for external stakeholders
* Maintaining and updating debt reports
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously, we are looking for someone that is available immediately and able to hit the ground running with very little to no training.
We are on the search for someone that is a great team player, hard working and personable, if this is a role for you please apply with your most up to date CV.
The accountancy team of this Media Company are on the search for an experience Revenue Reconciliation Clerk who is able to assist with analysing the link between Trade Debtor reports and revenue.
This position will be based in their head office in Central London, it is a temporary assignment for 3 months.
Ongoing Temporary assignment