Work in a fast paced and engaging environment that is not only challenging but enjoyable at the same time. Work with us and learn how to manage all aspects of recruitment. Meet face to face with some of the UK's largest manufacturers and interview some of the country's best Talent.
Key Responsibilities for a recruitment consultant are:
* Identifying new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client database
* Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
* Assessing and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
* Managing your client's and candidate's recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage
* Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
A successful Recruitment Consultant must demonstrate:
* Exceptional Communication skills: Written, on the phone and face to face
* Self motivated, Organised and able to keep excellent time management
* Ability to identify business relevant information and act on it
* A drive to succeed
Michael Page are growing and we want you to come and be apart of the team. This specialist recruitment agency can give you the opportunity to become one of the best all round recruiters in the market. The training and guidance you receive will allow you to build a career, make money and have fun.
The role of recruitment consultant offers a competitive salary dependant on experience. What will also offer you is the industries best training and the chance to build a career in an exciting global company.