An exciting opportunity to join a international manufacturing business as a Purchasing Assistant based out of Doncaster. With increased demand and capacity at the facility, there is a new need for assistant with strong analytical skills to help improve the purchasing department procedures.
Job description for the Purchasing Assistant based in Doncaster:
* Assist the purchasing department with ensuring requests for quotations are actioned on time
* Data input and maintain departmental spreadsheets, providing quantifiable data to the department
* Send and receive requests for quotations
* Maintain the supply base and improve relationships
Responsibilities are not limited to the above list
The ideal candidate for the Purchasing Assistant should have the following skill set:
* An understanding of purchasing systems, Oracle, SAP, or sage would be preferable
* High level numerical and analytical skills
* Career aspirations
* Effective communicator at all levels
* Have worked in a similar department/industry
This manufacturing and production business based Doncaster are looking to bring in a Purchasing Assistant to the expanding department. With a great reputation for developing talent internally, this will be a great opportunity to get involved in a business that has seen positive financial performances giving you an opportunity to springboard your career.
Salary depending on experience of £18-22k