As Project Manager, your main function is to manage projects from order to installation and commissioning in order to achieve the agreed project results in terms of quality, delivery time, margin, information and organisation.
Responsible for the realization and management of projects in terms of lead times, costs, quality, information and organization.
* Participate in contract review of final customer purchase order and sales contract with initial quotation and clarify/solve any discrepancies together with the opportunity owner and Field Application Engineer.
* Single point of contact in the execution phase for customers, suppliers, sales, service and finance.
* Establish and monitor of a project planning and project budget…
* Purchasing and/or outsourcing of all project related Trading Products, parts and services (including installation and commissioning).
* Initiate, organize and manage (kick-off) project meetings (internal and on site) in order to monitor the progress of projects.
* Project evaluation and periodical reporting of progress and results.
* Initiate actions in order to improve Variable Margin.
* Initiate (corrective) actions in order to achieve the project results.
* Manage the approval process of documents with the Customer.
* Manage project documentation with all related approvals from customer.
* Organize the Factory Acceptance Test.
* Take care of the shipping requirements
* Take care of on time, correct and complete invoicing (i.e. invoicing in line with agreed project scope).
* Monitor and manage deviations from the contract (time schedules, project scope, quality/specifications, costs, price, information etc) with all participants.
* On request: providing input in quotation phase (e.g. lead times, technical feasibility, cost price etc.)
* Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering.
* At least 5 years' experience of electrical engineering in an International sales and project management environment.
* Know-how and experience with project management of capital goods.
* Basic understanding of commercial/contract law.
* Computer literacy
* Fluent in English.
Key actor in the green energy sector.