The Production Controller is a key role within the Rail Operations Department.
This business is fast moving with strict deadlines to be achieved all within a safety critical environment.
The production controller is responsible for ensuring that the Workshop process is seamless and to the exceptional quality that the company is famous for.
Key responsibilities include:
* Planning of workshop activity including overhauls and repairs
* Identify risks to meeting planned delivery dates and work with sales, workshop and supply chain to mitigate risk.
* Raise production orders for the workshop either to a project schedule or ad hoc as units arrive from customers, then plan in these orders to be worked on.
* Monitor progress of jobs through the workshop against the plan
* Schedule components to arrive on time to meet customer order requirements in association with purchasing.
Do you have a passion for Engineering & Manufacturing?
Do you want to be a part of a global market leader?
Are you passionate about providing the best service possible?
Have you planned Production before?
Do you have an understanding of an industrial/ engineering environment?
...This may just be the perfect role for you then!
One of the World's leading Engineering & Manufacturing industries with key industries including: Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Aerospace.
This fantastic opportunity is offering:
* Up to £36,000
* Private Health care
* ...and much more!