- Marine Technology Business;
- Attractive salary, benefits and career progression.
List of Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as contract holder for assigned Clients, as directed, and ensure effective management of the contract within its terms;
- Act as project manager, as directed, for specific offshore projects including full liaison with Clients, subcontractors and 3rd parties;
- Prepare quotes and costs for clients based on contract rates as applicable;
- Prepare operation specific procedures, risk assessments and any other marine tasks within their competency for Clients, according to the industry standards, unit specifications and Client instructions;
- Attend project meetings and prepare and update procedural documentation as required;
- Conduct project briefings with vessels, assigned Marine Representatives, Towmasters, or Project Engineers as applicable on the operation specific procedure;
- Check and assess reports after completion of offshore operations and approve the final report for publishing and distribution to the Client;
- Plan rig moving services according to business general practice;
- Attend offshore operations as Marine Representative or Towmaster;
- Perform accident/incident investigation onboard offshore vessels, as requested by the client.
- Perform Marine Inspections and Audits
- Ensure effective financial controls and management are in place to achieve cost saving, profit and cash targets and to meet corporate and legal requirements
The successful candidate will have qualification, skills and experience in:
- Certificate of competency as Master Mariner (P);
- Chief Officer certificate of competence or OIM qualified or Barge Engineer with rig moving history (P);
- Offshore Survival Training & relevant Medical Certificates (E);
- Tow master experience with jack-ups and semi-submersibles (P);
- Substantial Marine experience (P);
- Strong report writing skills (P);
- Experienced in managing multiple fast paced projects (P);
- Good planning and organisational skills (P);
- Effective/competent MS Office Suite User (E);
- High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format (E).
A global Marine business with a big focus on technology.
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits along with the opportunity to gain experience in a global market leading organisation.