- Oil & Gas services
- Expatriate contract
You will provide overall leadership, strategic and operational direction, and supervision of the operations in Angola (various sites).
Key accountabilities include:
- Contributing to the formulation of strategic objectives and priorities for the business in Angola aimed at giving a competitive edge to the company,
- Providing strategic leadership and operational guidance for the effective and efficient management of the business.
- Driving the growth agenda and building a strong culture of performance,
- Developing a culture that will foster a high-level of staff commitment and motivation, increased accountability at country level,
- Ensuring the delivery of the key Financial, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environmental) and Customer satisfaction targets,
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and external legal and compliance requirements,
With a University degree in engineering or in business administration, you have a minimum of 10-years experience in the Oil & Gas services industry at general or country management level.
Dynamic, rigorous, results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the ability to work on your own initiative and are capable of setting up negotiations with leading oil and gas companies.
You'll possess fluent verbal and written English language skills. Portuguese is advantageous.
A leading Oil & gas services company.
Expatriate contract : base salary + accommodation + allowances + vehicle + flight tickets + school fees.