This role is a Management Accounting position for a fast paced Manufacturing firm. The role will offer broad exposure to the operational side of the business and will involve working on a number of different global projects.
The role will include but is not limited to:
* Supporting the FP+ A function to deliver timely and accurate Management Accounts.
* Monthly reporting
* Consolidating the financial results for the global projects division
* Business partnering with operations, projects and supply chain leaders
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of Overhead budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be:
* Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or QBE
* Experienced in Management Accounting for a project led business
* An excellent communicator with experience of dealing with a variety of internal stakeholders
* Able to use their initiative and approach problems logically
My client is a global Manufacturing business who are market leaders within their sector. Having recently expanded into new markets they are looking to expand their finance team. The business offers a friendly and dynamic working culture and is renowned in the local area as a great place to work.
The role will offer £40,000 + Competitive benefits package