This role will be responsible for providing an efficient and accurate forecasting, budgeting and reporting function for the UK office and the project companies of the group. In this position you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting and reporting functions of the UK operations and other group functions and will offer commercial insight. In this position the individual will be communicating information widely and actively at all levels in an effective manner.
* To ensure that all routine processing and reporting are completed in an accurate manner to satisfy strict monthly deadlines.
* Provide information and analyses to management for decision making and reporting.
* Preparing monthly management accounts and meet tight deadlines
* Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Preparing quarterly reports and schedules within deadlines
* Preparing annual budgets
* Ad-hoc roles and duties centred around projects
* Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* 2 years PQE Experience in industry
* Strong Excel Skills
* Analytical and logical thinker
* Able to deliver under tight deadlines
* Able to communicate confidentially with both internal and external stakeholders
* Able to deal with individuals in an assertive manner and challenges where appropriate
My client is an international property company based in Central London who are looking for exceptional individuals to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to continue their development within a high performing team among impressive individuals.
* Competitive salary
* Based in Central London
* Progression opportunities in a high performing team