This is an excellent opportunity for an established Lead Programme Manager looking for more accountability and responsibility in an stable manufacturing environment
The successful candidate will be tasked with leading the programme function from the front and creating an environment of accountability.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include -
- Lead and manage projects ranging from £500,000 to £20 million from concept through to delivery
- You will be expected to deliver a range of programmes to some of the biggest blue chip names
- The incumbent will be required to manage and develop customer relationships
- You will have to develop and project manage strategic customer improvement plans
Required Capabilities for the Lead Programme Manager -
* Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
* Experienced in Project Management preferably within a high value/low volume specialist manufacturing environment
* Leadership, interpersonal skills, personal drive and confidence lead and work with cross functional teams to earn trust and team support to meet programme objectives
* Knowledge and experience of PM processes
* A high degree of personal integrity and confidence
* Ability to think clearly and react effectively under pressure while remaining focused on key objectives and strategies
* Excellent interpersonal skills to lead and work within cross functional teams
* Microsoft Office Suite
Part of a global organisation, my client is an established manufacturer with a site in the West Midlands. It is looking to source a Lead Programme Manager who can deliver a number of high value projects in a timely manner whilst establishing long term relationships both internally and externally.
Excellent salary plus benefits including car allowance, pension, bonus with significant career opportunities available to the right candidate.