We have been asked by our client to provide them with an Interim Quality Manager for the next 6 months as they make key changes within their quality function.
Leading a team of five direct reports, the Interim Quality Manager will develop the quality function across the site, engaging all members of the team to do so. Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring compliance to ISO9001:2015 and AS9100 (desirable)
* Maintaining daily upkeep of the quality management system through audit and review to ensure the business in external audit ready
* Delivering an inspection and audit plan with statistical analysis (SPC) to support end of line inspection reduction, building quality into all processes
* Leading the development of total customer satisfaction by engaging and empowering all and facilitating events using lean tools
* Promoting and supporting continuous improvement activities with a specific focus on daily problem solving and Kaizen events
* Supporting the management of critical relationships with key customers, using root cause analysis and supporting data
The successful candidate will be;
* Well versed in Quality leadership and people management
* Experienced with AS9100 (desirable)
* Well versed in the use of SPC
* Knowledgeable of Continuous Improvement techniques, with a proven record of leading and delivering initiatives
Based in Lancashire, the client are a provider of high performance and highly specialised component parts to a number of industries worldwide including Chemical, Marine , Pharma and Food sectors although it is the Aerospace and O&G sectors in which they do the majority of their business.
Located at the facility in Lancashire we can offer a 6 month contract on a day rate of between £240-260per day (c. £32-35ph). We are looking to have the Interim Quality Manager in place by mid April.