Our client is a large Facilities Management Company based in the central belt of Scotland.
They are looking to recruit a Finance Director due to growth within the organisation.
Full P&L ownership for a complex, multimillion pound business in a period of turnaround.
- Management and leadership of the core finance team, helping to drive output and create a business partnering culture.
- Commercial support to the MD and the Board when it comes to identifying EBIT growth opportunities within the business and managing FP&A activity and budgeting and forecasting activity.
- Creating a rigorous financial control framework to minimise risk within the Group.
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven track record of business partnering with a Managing Director / operational board
- Experience within Facilities Management/Catering
- Technically competent with strong experience in a finance leadership role
- Commercial mindset, who has worked in a complex, medium to large divisional role.
- A continuous improvement background with core understanding of financial control
- Domestic travel required within the role
A medium/large sized facilities management business who provide soft and hard services. Candidates must have exposure within a facilities/catering management organisation.
£80,000-£90,000 Plus benefits