Its core objective of this role is to lift-&-shift core planning & Managing Information processes from Midas into SAP BPC. As part of the process, the project is to migrate a significant amount of historic data including historic actuals and plan submissions for the entire segment.
* Data migration from Midas to SAP
* The task will include analysis of Midas vs. SAP data, identification / investigation of discrepancies.
* Assistance to the Project with the data correction if required and presentation of the final product to the business.
* Exposure to the Segment's financial data structures and the Common Data Model - the key master data language of Upstream.
* Assist with the data migration and data QC-ing effort.
- strong data analyst
- experience with SAP and Midas systems
- excellent attention to detail
- team player
- use own initiative
Based in west London, this client is a top five Oil and Gas producer. They have a strong global brand in the market and boast 15,000 employees in the UK.
The position holder, if interested, is likely to receive additional job opportunities in the first two quarters next year when a similar data migration effort will be performed for other SAP cubes.
£140-180 per day