For one of our international NYSE listed clients we are currently recruiting an experienced Corporate Legal Counsel. Main responsibilities are a.o. company secretarial projects, legal advice for corporate activities and commercial contracts.
Main responsibilities can be described as follows:
* Corporate secretarial projects such as board interactions and management and resolutions;
* Legal advice and support with regard to board matters, capital raisings, and SEC reporting and interaction, including management of external counsels;
* General legal activities such as commercial contracts, compliance and M&A;
* Contribute to development and realisation of clients strategy;
* Ad hoc legal advice on other areas a.o. property leases, personnel etc.
* Minimum of 3 years corporate law experience in a leading law firm, trust firm or as an in house corporate counsel;
* In depth knowledge of (international) corporate law;
* Experience with corporate secretarial work is a plus;
* Knowledge of (international) commercial contracting;
* Fluent in English;
* Willing to travel to London on a regular base;
* Strong communicator and top level sparring partner;
* Strong analytic skills combined with commercial skills;
* Relationship builder on all levels, cultural sensitivity;
* Team player;
* Strong work ethic.
Our client, an international NYSE listed energy company, is looking for a Corporate Legal Counsel. You will be part of its legal team located in Rotterdam, report directly to clients' Head of Legal and will travel at least twice per month to its office in London.