The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the planning of the provision and delivery of Facilities Management Services for a client site. Key responsibilities are to deliver the GP Strategic plan and to ensure their Head Office operates effectively across all of the designated service lines whilst creating an environment where those users feel they receive excellent customer service.
* To meet regularly with key stakeholders to ensure performance and perception is managed and issues are dealt with appropriately
* To drive Operational Excellence across all service partners using developed and appropriate metrics (SLA's KPI's)
* To oversee and influence effective financial control across all service line budget streams
* To drive through the service line leadership the defined customer focused culture and ensuring all Colleagues are living the purpose and principles
* Pioneer and co-ordinate FM best practice to promote innovation, and a pro-active approach throughout the team
* Ensure all areas of Operational Facilities Management are owned by the appropriate Service Delivery Teams
* Identify any gaps in the current service provision and feedback any opportunities for service improvement and enhancement to the Corporate Services Manager
* Identify any strategic opportunities and improvements highlighted through a close working relationship with the Corporate Services Manager
* Contribute to Innovation Forums to promote continual development and improvement across the service relationship and delivery model
* To manage additional activities or projects as directed
* To manage a flexible team ensuring exceptional levels of customer service within the Reception, Business Lounge and meeting room support
* Ensure that performance is compliant with agreed Service Level Agreement
* Create, develop and comply with a standard set of operating procedures
* To act as key contact on site in the absence of Corporate Services Manager
* Maintain a site communication email distribution list and manage effective communication to the
* Provide room utilisation statistics for all meeting rooms and number of visitors on site
* Co-ordinate the process for search, acquisition and administration of all London corporate lets for Senior Executives
* Responsible for implementing the Control of Contractors procedure
Skills & Experience
* A proven track record of working and successful delivery of FM in Corporate FM.
* A thorough knowledge of all related Corporate FM Service Lines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Managing suppliers and third party providers
Qualifications / Professional
* IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH
* Asbestos Awareness
* Fire Safety ( Person Responsible for Fire Safety)
* Member of BIFM
A leading FM service provider
A competitive salary with package