This Charity are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will last 3 months and will be based in Waterloo - London.
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for:
* Receiving supplier invoices daily, and match these to purchase orders
* Monthly reconciliation of the finance system
* Preparing BACS runs to ensure payment terms
* Regularly reviewing the Creditors Aged Analysis for O/S invoices
* Liaising with Management Account to review invoices for accruals
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role with some coding responsibility. The candidate will also have full understanding of accruals and prepayments and be able to manage the purchase ledger process from invoice processing to BACS submission.
Our Client is a large homeless charity based in Waterloo who are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team immediately. The organisation specialise in restoring areas in to areas for social living.
The offer to the successful candidate is as follows:
* A competitive starting salary
* An immediate start
* The possibility for the role to go permanent